Friday, September 10, 2010

Thank you all

Wow this is week seven in class and I am still making it . Although things have been rough my determination is so strong I refuse to quit. Each lesson that is learned reminds me that in the end I will be a stronger person and that I can do anything that I put my mind to. Everything happens for a reason and although we may not know why things happen we can rejoice in the strength that is gained. Weeks ago I was contemplating quitting and now we are almost at the end of the term.I just want to thank you all for your well wishes and just for listening. A very special thanks to Professor Pal who told me to hang in there and to let her know if I needed her . She is truly special and so are all of you. Let me leave you all with a motivational quote that helps me through.

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”


Gail Devers

No comments:

Post a Comment