Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Questions

Have you ever wondered why things happen the way that they do? Especially when you are really trying to do things in the correct manner. Since starting school I have done so well, and have definitely been in a good place with myself. I see the big picture and lets say that it looks pretty good. Well sometimes the past can haunt you and put big bumps in your path. As much as I tell myself everything happens for a reason some things make no senese at all. I keep telling myself things will not always be this way and that everything is a learning experience, however enough is enough. With all the chaos in my everyday life school was the one thing I felt was going the way that it should. In spite of it all I am determined so I will pray and find my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment